The best way is to ask your lawyer who help you close the deal. (My lawyer charges me extra $ to deal with OHOSP documentation)

linmeimei (谁的眼泪在飞)
2001-12-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 政府有关购房的鼓励政策

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题