＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
1. 6 years dating without sex is a very very bad sign. Unfortunately you ignored it. You should have wondered why he does not want sex.
2. One principle in sex life: The more you have, the more you want. That explains why you ask such a question at this time (1-month marriage).
3. Normal people do not need Plato, they need sex. Your husband is using Plato as an excuse. A lot of people are suffering like your husband. The best solution is to see a doctor but not Plato. In many cases, it might be a psychological dysfunction rather than a physical dysfunction. You may also read related articles and books to find out where is the problem before you persuade to bring him a doctor. The more you learn, the more you will understand why so many people in this forum does not support non-sex marriage.
4. No need to blame the society or man. You are just unlucky for once. And you have the power to change the situation. Either change him or change yourself.
5. Divorce is not a bad thing for many people. The meaning of life is for happiness, not for hatred or sadness. Sometime happiness fall from the sky, you are lucky. Sometimes you are unlucky, but life goes on and you can be happy again.
Good luck＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞