The school should not care. Just tell them that you had not receive your landing paper when you applied the school. Don't worry. It's not a problem.

wade (wade)
2001-12-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位在加深造的兄弟姐妹:本人想在LANDING 后读个硕士,但人现在在国内,根据前段网上的意见,我打算以国际学生的身份申请,到岸后再转成移民身份,但如此操作究竟可不可行?请大家给点意见。谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造