where did my previous reply go? faint, post it again.

suis (une chinoise)
the wedding _license_ is only good for 3 months(or 90 days) and within the same province/state. if you don't get married in 3 months, you need to apply again. and if you want to get married in other province/state, you need to apply in that province/state.

the license is just a permit that allows you two to get married. you will be issued marriage certificate, which proves you two are legally married, after your wedding hosted by the judge, priest, or pastor.
2001-12-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: HELP!!! Does anyone know how to get married here? (need detail, I already searched the gov web, still not so clear) If I get a marriage license but then decide not to marry, should I belong to divorce? Thanks.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事