if the port on your lap-top is a round port with only a whold in the middle, then it might be a composite port. just like the one on some old VCRs.

tweety (RedMenace)
(acturally I haven't seen this kind of port on laptop.) but if it's a round port with a lot of small wholes, it's S-video port. You will need a converter to get video and audio signals, and use normal video/audio cable to connect to your TV/VCR. I think radioshack may have the converter, but I am not sure.
2001-12-12 -05:00

回到话题: 笔记本的TV OUT和电视相连线是不是和VCD机和电视的连线一样的?不过笔记本上就一个出口,有没有那种一边是一个口,接电视那边是两个口分别接VIDEO和AUDIO的线?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事