erlang1 (erlang)
I am going to apply the Canadian PR.... My question is I don't have a passport and I am in USA currently,Can I just get a Passprt from China
and let my fellows mail to me and use it to apply the PR? Is it possible?
2001-12-12 -05:00

回到话题: Help!!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备