Is your Passport in China or you lost it?

violent_panda (暴力大熊猫)
if you lost it, you can contact the Chinese Embassy in U.S., tell them you lost your passport, and try to apply for a new one. If your passport is still in China, I'm curious how you entered USA without your passport.
2001-12-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Help!!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备