yes. applying single status has standard process. all lawers and notaries know that. getting notary is enough. lawer is expensive.

guoguo (我是龙虾猪)
2001-12-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问好心的移友们:在多伦多如何找到一为好的律师,最好是办理过加国公民单身证明。 谢谢! 盼复!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚