oasis (oasis)
Citizens of the countries listed below can stay for a maximum of 90 days with a tourist card which costs US$ 10 and can be purchased at accredited Dominican Consulates worldwide, when purchasing ticket, or on arrival at one of the country抯 ports or international airports. These countries are:
...and all legal residents from Canada, the United States of America, Venezuela and from the member countries of the European Union, regardless of their nationality, carrying valid passports and their residency card.

I don't think you need to pay $75, you can ask the travel agency, maybe you will pay the $10 for you,

Dominica and Dominican Republic are two different area(country)!
Punta Canna in Dominican Republic !
2001-12-13 -05:00

回到话题: 饺子走四方(三) 加勒比海的阳光, 沙滩, 海水, TOPLESS WOMEN, FRENCH FOOD, FUN, PLEASURE, RELAXATION... (1)

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙游山玩水