if you 按COUPLE报税, you got to have your spouse's SIN. Otherwise they will call you and ask for it. But if you 报"家属抚养"之类的税目, maybe you don't need SIN

tweety (RedMenace)
2001-12-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问:我今年回国结的婚,老婆现在在国内,明年该如何报税?按couple报?还是按single报?谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务