＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
Following questions are excerpted from a system administrator posting.
The applicant must attach his answers with the resume.
How do you asnwer these questions?
1. What is a good network?
2. What are basic, core, practises for a sysadmin?
3. What do you like about Windows?
4. What don't you like about Windows? What would you change?
5. What do you like about being a sysadmin?
6. Do you have a favourite sysadmin book? More than one? Which ones? And why.
7. When choosing a T1-supplier, what are the most important considerations?
8. Who is Aileen Frisch?
9. What are O'Reilly, New Riders, and Hungry Minds?
10. What is a BOFH?
11. What is an Anonymous Coward?
12. What is a Qube? How about a Cube?
13. What do you know about Linux? Assuming you're familiar with it, what do you like about it? What don't you like? If you haven't used Linux you can skip this question.
14. Which is better: Windows; Linux; OpenBSD; or MacOS X?
15. Why does Darth Vadar have to wear his special suit?
16. What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞