Yes, if you have a valid US visa, you can enter U.S. from any other countries.

violent_panda (暴力大熊猫)
2001-12-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 刚拿到B1/B2签证,哪位知道我可否不从加拿大入美国?比如:从中国去美国,再回加拿大?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题