本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
1. Don't bet on degree too much. People hire you to solve the problems, not introduce degree to their company. Having a degree doesn't necessarily mean knowing how to solve the problems.
2. Ask yourself what is really your interest. I have a female friend who got an IT job 2 months ago. She was from Civil Engineering background. Although she is making 50K now but I can tell she is leading a miserable life. Over time everyday even on weekend doing something she is not good at.
3. Without Canadian experience is really a just excuse to those who can not find a job yet. Try to prove you know how to solve the problem. Don't defeat yourself by "without Canadian experience". Establish your confidence is much more important that the degree or certification.
4. Degree is some kind of important if you set your career goal high. It is because it gives you the proper way of thinking in this field. The degree itself is really nothing.
5. Based on your background, trying to expose your artwork to those companies by all mean. You should get answer pretty soon.
6. Establish your confidence, improve your English skill and learn how to sell yourself in the mean time, does matter you are going to school or keep looking for a job.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh