If you can stay here for 2 months.

birdswimming (feifei)
I mean you finish the landing procedure first, then try to find a job.
Then you can get the answer. If you want to go back to China, you can apply for "return permission" so that you won't lose you permanent resident status.

In my point of view, you'd better enjoy your life in China now.
2001-3-3 -05:00

回到话题: 我们该来加拿大吗?---谢谢朋友们的指点!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔