That is a really problem, as you'll see no US officials. As US required I94 to be submitted to a Canadian official, I think you can try it when they process your landing. But many people said

piglet (spring)
the canadians would not accept the US I94 and advise you throw it away. Most people did throw it away or keep it forever and did not have any problem in their future re-entering US. For safty's sake, I think you can go to find a US INS official at an airport or you can mail it back to INS. But anyway, if you decide not to return to US, you'd better change your address with IRS (with Form 8820). It will eliminate any problem in the future, whether or not you've submitted you I94.
2001-12-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Could any DaXia share the landing experience in Detroit? How to transfer funding from US to Canada?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事