Just write a personal check payable to the person in China and mail the check to him/her. He/She can go to China Bank to cash the check. Processing fee is about 10-20RMB. Money can be received after 3 weeks.

piglet (spring)
2001-12-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求助:有向国内汇过加(美)元的大侠请指教.此处有人指点可向国内寄支票,而后国内的收款人再办手续,这样手续费低.有经验的说具体点好吗?本人要还国内人的款.谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事