I have a question:the name of my university chang after my graduation. how shall i fill the form?Which name shall i use?thanks a lot!

guest ()
2001-3-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请帮我回答一下这些问题,多谢了,多谢了.1、0008表中的加国有无熟人这一项,如果有大学同学,填上有帮助吗? 2、我老婆是 大专(计算机信息管理专业)毕业,请问0008表中的type of certificate or diploma issued这栏该怎么填。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备