111111 (快乐老家)
If you were born outside Canada, but at least one of your parants was a Canadian citizen, you have the right to claim Canadian citizenship.
2001-12-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我和老公发生了分歧

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事