guest ()
I know at least a couple of people there are 2nd year students.
One of them is transferred student. Basically I think 2nd degree student
is treated almost the same as other student, i.e., you don't have to be with Woodsworth college as transferred or visiting student.

Can you apply for student ID now? The library number is on it. I remember you can do it before school starts.
Or you can send inquiry to housing office to ask them for help.
2001-3-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我想租在多大St.George Campus周围的房子,价格3~400$左右/月,5月初入住. 因为我要去多大上学,所以房子离多大越近越好,有简单家具如床,桌子,电话接口,CABLE等最好! 请EMAIL WATERLOO888@HOTMAIL.COM , 多谢多谢!!!----有没有其他5月要去多大上学的朋友,多多联系!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛求租房屋(加东)