I think (guess) SIN and Bank Accout are all right, if you update your new address timely. But you will have to apply for your OHIP (Health Card) again at Vancouvor.

bloor (bloor)
2001-3-6 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如果我的登陆地点是多伦多, 下飞机我办好SIN和银行帐号后,过两周我再决定去温哥华找工作,这样可以吗?是否需要更改我的SIN或者银行帐号地址?或者是否需要我隔一段时间回多伦多报到一下?三年后的申请入籍必须在多伦多申请吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律