Tell me sth in detail. I don't know if you are a cga student now. If you registered in China, you must finish 4 courses before you transfer. If you registered here, there is nothing about transfer.

feishazounai (飞沙走奶)
2001-12-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 在学CGA的朋友们,我于2月登陆Edmonton,想学CGA,应如何办理有关手续呢?我看过有关的网站但还是不知应怎样认定课程及选课,在国内需要准备什么呢?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造