Before you landing, --- go in---

feishazounai (飞沙走奶)
go the cga office you registered and tell them your transfer. They will give you some forms and other things( i cannot remember exactly). After your landing, mail the form and a copy of landing paper to Vancouver internatinal department. They will transfer your records to Canda.
2001-12-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 在学CGA的朋友们,我于2月登陆Edmonton,想学CGA,应如何办理有关手续呢?我看过有关的网站但还是不知应怎样认定课程及选课,在国内需要准备什么呢?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造