You can send letter or Fax with your information and signature to the admission office of university.

michaelchin (小宇哥)
2001-12-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 紧急求助:在申请读master的过程中,如果我的地址发生变化,我该怎么办?会不会很麻烦? 非常感谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造