You should also make a decision on where to have the baby born. 1. In China . You will not be able to land in Canada until more than 1 year later. 2. In Canada. You will have to accept the X-ray while pregnant.

laoyou (老游)
2001-12-25 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 圣诞快乐!请教各位,我在办理家庭团聚(HK CASE)过程中怀孕了,我还未体检,我应该向使馆讲吗? 如果要的话,要补交哪些材料呢?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚