Yes. I have friends who were doctors back in China. Here they are studying CS, nursing, etc. in colleges.

gitar (lala)
2001-12-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 女友是国内医院大夫,即将就读4年博士,我马上要去加国,如何能尽快办理亲属团聚;她如果不在国内读书,她的职业在加国如何发展,并且她将以什么身份与我同往?我们是否可以在加国注册结婚?(替好友问)非常感谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚