If you got a student visa from US or other country, you could exchange the amount they required for the tuation, no matter how much it is. So, it's a better option.

bloor (bloor)
2001-3-8 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位,偶准备凭LP去中行换汇。见需要提交文件中有一叫出国定居证的东东,不知是何物,如何办?最多可换多少汇?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程