issue about PR and citizen status

guest (homesicker)
hi, there, i was told that a new imm. law is being considered in congress in that anyone can apply for the canada citizen after staying here continuously for two year as a PR. is that true? according to the current imm. law, any PR can apply for the citizen after 3 years. if i don't like to change my passport then, do i need to apply a return permit if i stay out of canada for over 183 days a year? any expert's reply will be very much appreciated.
2000-7-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: issue about PR and citizen status

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律