R u married? If yes, submit the application of two. If you got marred after submitting the application but before get the inteview (landing paper), just sent letter to consulate to state this.

pyramid (金字塔)
If you married after get the LP, you can come here then apply reunion.
2001-12-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 真不好意思,我是新手,问个幼稚的问题。如果我移民成功,登陆了以后,我爱人也要过来,她是顺理成章立刻成为加拿大永久居民,还是说可以因为我在这里,能加些分,但还要等,走所有的程序呢。多谢了。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请