Usually you go to your family doctor first, then he will refer you to a specialist.

cornflakewhite (cornflake)
2001-12-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问SCARBOROUGH 或NORTH YORK哪有讲中文的妇产科医生?要不要预约?提前多久约?最好是女的。谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地