$ 500 could register for Corporation at Provincial/Federal level. You could hire a lawyer to do that. Or, there are on-line registration as well, though a bit confusing for non-lawyers.

atmgr (stan001)
2001-3-9 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教大家,一个人作consultant, 如何注册公司,什么类别的公司?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请