Answers I know

daqiao (Bill)
1. You can stay in China for 182 days ,1day=1day ( of course )
2. Do not know what will happen, since I came back in time. I suggest you not try that.
3. Typically you should stay half year in Canada
4. 5. 6. Do not know
7. If you give up this time, why will you apply again in the future?

My suggestion is a man should make sound decision according to your long term goal. Just choose the way you want to go.

Good luck.
2001-3-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 难道就没有人能够回答此类问题吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家