if the accident involve crime, injure, or over 1000, you have to report police or collission center. But it doesn't mean you have to claim the insurance. It's totally two different story.

joshua (J.J *L*)
2002-1-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 撞车保告和修车

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族