MTO"http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/index.html"最有权威回答: "yes".But if you not only want to OWN the car-you want to DRIVE the car as well,you need G1 at least(accompanyied by a 4 years exp.driver).

driversclub (车手俱乐部)
2002-1-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问持中国两年以上驾照的新移民在登陆加国一周之内能否买车?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族