basically it's correct. but you can have other incomes,

tweety (RedMenace)
like interests income, rental income(if you own a house and rent it), capital gains(if you sold something and made a big money). anyway, we have to pay tax for all the incomes on Txx forms. (so if you don't have a Txx form to prove you have the income, don't report it).
2002-1-4 -05:00

回到话题: 请教一个初级问题: 如何得到报税时用的T4表,税务局寄来吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事