I need a working permission, it comes from your employeer. If you don't have a job in China, you can't get it.

wenti (wenti)
2002-1-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如果已拿到公民身份多年,想回北京工作,请问:北京在哪可以咨询到相关的法律规定、如何办理工作许可手续、需要多长时间等等。。。。。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请