If you have HU KOU in China, you can use common procedure to get married approval.

wenti (wenti)
2002-1-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 替朋友问:登陆10天即回国,若在国内结婚,必须在加开具未婚证明吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚