1. correct. 2. yes you are using your chinese passport, no visa required. and ..

qunying (lonely bear)
3. you need to have departure air ticket from HK in order for you to enter HK from mainland, from overseas no need.
4. your air ticket, pasport and visa, that is all. your passport has the stamps, the officer knows you leave on May but that does not matter
2002-1-6 -05:00

回到话题: 各位XDJM,这个延长LP有效期的办法可行吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家