有一问题请教汪激昂(wjiang)汪大虾,请进. (盼回复)

qiuqiu (秋秋)

我申请我先生团聚移民也遇到了不太公正的待遇,我打算象你一样,也写封complain letter给他们. 你的文中提到,"I immediately complained to Immigration Canada and sent the copy to Beijing. The case manager in Beijing replied me the next morning.". 请问你"sent the copy to Beijing"时,是通过邮局递送的,还是email?收信人应该写谁呢?另外寄往ottawa的信他们会给我回复吗?

2002-1-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 有一问题请教汪激昂(wjiang)汪大虾,请进. (盼回复)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚