Tell you some TIPs to "control" his money, but not the person himself!

aabbcc (abc)
1. You two are not married yet, right? ask him if he wants to setup a family with you or not. If yes, goto 2.

2. It sounds like he has a very good income. Then he can buy a house now, that is a good way for force saving. Or goto 3.

3. Does he has a RRSP? contribute to it regularly, at a fixed rate, like 1000/month, and ask the bank to deduct the amount automatically, instead of wait until end of year .....usually it turn out no enough fund left.

4. Besides RRSP, he can open another saving/GIC/ or some other investment account. do the same way as RRSP contribution, and this is for the downpay of your house.

Those are forced saving....after that, you can spend as much as you can and enjoy your life now, and at the same time save for your future...........

But all these is for his good, not for you.....until you two get married!

Good luck
2002-1-9 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 受不了了,我刚下课回来就给FALLING去电话,可打了N个电话falling才回,原来他又自个跑出去看电影了。 我放心了可又气极,只好到这里来请教姐妹们,你们管不管BF或LG嗜好吃喝玩乐胡乱花销在家呆不住的毛病啊?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下佳缘情爱悠悠