we asked a lawyer to do it for us. $500. And hired an accountant, another $600/year. For first year,it's worthy, then we can do it later on. Yes, you and your 劳工 can be employees of your company, and split the income.

eglington (eglington)
2001-3-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问网友们,如何自己注册公司,需要请专职会计么?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务