yes. send them a letter with your new address. your bank can help you as well. (They have an address changing form for Revenue Canada)

tweety (RedMenace)
2002-1-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 搬家后要不要通知国税局?有电话吗?在多伦多

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事