my experience

bjduck (北京烤鸭)
pls see your family doctor first and do blood testing. it will show the doctor how long you have been pregnant. Then if you want to do the TA and he agreed he will arrange the appointment for you. I went to family doctor on Thursday, check the result on Friday and did the TA on next Monday.
I did it at Sca...(don't know how to spell) Professional Center. A Chinese woman doctor. Soooo excellent. She explained clearly on all your questions and confusions. You will talk with her or an assistant before the operation. I can't explain all these problem in English so I can talk with her directly. From her I felt the benefit of Canadian health system. You can meet with expert when u have problem. She also worked for several native speakers at the same time so it must be authorized.
Don't worry, it is just so easy!
2002-1-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我错在哪了?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园医药保健