guest ()
>how to proof our relationship? the Checklist says:
>Proof of relationship to any parent, brother, sister, uncle, aunt,
>niece or nephew residing in Canada

What kind of proof should this be since it's for neither parents nor
direct siblings?

>plus evidence of their permanent resident status or Canadian

Is photocopy of citizenship certificate enough for this?

Thank you very much.
2001-3-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Help

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请