1. 4 passport-size photos;
2. list of all person in my invitor's household;
3. notarized certificate indicatingrelationship between my invitor and me;
4. a letter from my employer granting a leave of absence, and including the following information:
my name, position, current salary and confirmation of the dates of that leave of absence, this letter must include my employer's name and address in chinese characters, as well as the telephone and fax number(s)
5. invitation letter
6. copy of landing papers or citizenship card or canadian passport
7. original or notarized copies of all of the following documents for both my invitor and my invitors spouse, if applicable.
a. employment letter showing salary, position and length of employment.
b. recent notice of assessment issued by revenue canada
c. pay records for the past 6 months
d. bank statements showing daily transactions for the past 6 months.
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.