1. What proof do you have to show the applicant's mother is your father's sister? You may need to notarize their relationship in China. 2. Make a photocopy of the citizenship certificate and ask a doctor or lawyer to sign on it.

rolling (Rollor)
2001-3-14 -05:00

回到话题: Help

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请