Try not to provide SIN number to agent, and make inquiry to HRDC. HRDC is the most official information resource for this question.

kiwi (kiwi)
2002-1-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 心意网人气太稀,就转这里来了,请前辈指点

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请