Document required

neatbook (neatbook)
本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
I can not type Chinses so I am writting in English:

1. For Canadian citizen to get married with Chinese, (This is the law of China), he will need:
A. Proof that he is single, it needs to be notarized by public notary (most of the lawyers can do it).
B. The English copy need to be sent to Provincial notary office sent from your lawyer directly. (not from you)
C. After all the notarization is done, he need to bring it to China embassy to have it translated and certified by China embassy in the city where he lived.
D. With the certified copy from China embassy and bring back to China, he will be able to marry with you. (note: the certificate is only 6 months valid, and normally it takes about 1 month for step A to C to be completed.

2. For the nortarized passport copy, he should have alredy done it when you send in the application when applying as fiancee. (If it is required, he has to do it here for every pages of the passport even it is blank). No notary office in China will be able to notarize Canadian passport.

3. Citizenship card notarization is not required. Just photocopy will be okay.

Hope this helps!
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
2002-1-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 关于家庭移民一个迷惑的问题!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚