You can apply returning resident permit in China throw Beijing or Hongkong embassy.

wins (wins)
You don't need any agent. or Hongkong), find visa->returning residence, download the form to fill in and pay 75$ with supporting documents. You can refer to the website for details. In Beijing ,it will take about 6-8 weeks(In the website it said it only take 2 weeks). Remember, you must mail your oringinal passsport and visa with the application form.
2001-3-15 -05:00

回到话题: 有哪位知道目前北京办理返加证的实际所需时间

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律