Reminder for you

neatbook (neatbook)
本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
If you have not sent in your application as fiancee then your husband need to prepare all the documents that is required in the family class immigration form. (There is a checklist come with the application form, you need to make sure you have all documents ready to avoid any delay). Also you need to complete the questionnaire (which is different based on the location you apply, BJ and HK will be different, it should come with the application for). It does not matter your husband apply you as fiancee when sending the sponsorship to CIC. Just enclose your marriage certificate and other docuemnts with the application form. One thing to remind you is that if your husband has never been visited China before using his Canadia passport then it is better to do the passport notarization after he comes back. (Because it will show when he visit China and when he left). Also if you have letters, email, chat log (ICQ, OICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN messenger), phone bill from both parties, mail it to the visa office you apply for. (It will show that you do have a serious relationship and marriage. I am not kidding, a lot of people just got married to get the immigrant status).
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
2002-1-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 关于家庭移民一个迷惑的问题!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚