For your health card, you can call 1-800-664-8988 to make the changes

bloor (bloor)
2001-3-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 改SIN卡和健康卡的地址是不是一定要到人力资源中心等地方去, 能不能在网上改?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事